Home » » Donna Air: I'm more confident now

Donna Air: I'm more confident now

The TV presenter and actress found fame as a 10-year-old in the cast of the hit TV series Byker Grove along with Ant and Dec. But she said: "When you work and earn money as a child, you need to be confident but it can make you a bit precocious and I think I was a bit of a pain for a while when I was young. "I've always earned my own money and enjoy being independent. It's how I was brought up." Donna went on to be a presenter on shows such as...watch now>>
Share this video :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Disclaimer: Please note,toplfc.blogspot.com is only video embeddeding website. All of the videos found here come from 3rd party video hosting sites such as YouTube, DailyMotion, facebook. We do not host any of the videos. Please contact to appropriate video hosting site for any video removal E-mail:Drmissworld@gmail.com
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template


Copyright © 2013. TOP VIDEOS - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger